torsdag, oktober 27, 2011

Fördomar

I tisdags fick jag ett mail på Fb av en amerikansk kille. Jag brukar aldrig svara på sådana från folk från andra länder och som jag verkligen inte känner. Det här var första jag fick :


" Hi how are you?

I noticed you here on facebook and I was interested in getting to know you if that is not a problem with you. I also hope you do not have a problem with Americans or people of color.

Perhaps we can share a lot together as friends."


Inget konstigt direkt, men som sagt jag brukar inte svara på sånt.
Inatt kom det ett nytt mail. Men nu börjar människan bli lite konstig tycker jag..

"Are you so tribal and racist that you will ignore me and not even give me a chance to share who I am with you?
Do you think you know everything about me just from looking at my skin color?
I would still like to be friends with you, but I am sure you are not interested in giving me a chance.

I am sure we can share a learn a lot from each other as friends, I do not see why more people do not have excitement in them to talk with someone new and from a different country.

Being with someone who looks the same and who comes from the same continent or country to me just seems boring and I think that is why more and more people are realizing how wonderful multiculturalism is.

It is funny to me how women can demand equal treatment amongst men, and many claim they can do all the things men can do. But yet white women in majority do not have any sympathy for people of color who are not equally treated and who are discriminated.

Can you only see beauty in yourself and other white people? "

Förlåt alltså, men vem är det som har fördomar?! Är han som dömer mig, precis pga min hudfärg och för att jag är kvinna! Det sista mailet var jag tvungen att svara på, blev ju små irriterad! Men har inte fått svar tillbaka än.





1 kommentar:

Ojsan sa...

Jag tycker det är obehagligt med såna där mail. Jag menar, det känns inte riktigt normalt att skicka ut mail till helt random människor man råkat få ögonen på, i synnerhet om det är någon som bor på andra sidan jorden. Det känns lurt helt enkelt.