tisdag, augusti 07, 2007

Till alla mina kära vänner..

Vänskap är att

- tycka om
- hålla ut
- hålla vid
- hålla om
- hålla med
- hålla sams
- får jag behålla dig?



As my friend, you counsel me when my heart is broken.
And you stand by me when I´m mistreated.
You rally behind me in my good decisions and
Are there to help me through the consequences of the bad ones.
Who else can I call at any hour of the day or night?
Who else accepts and understands all of me?
Not many people are as blessed as I am
With someone like you in their life.



I don´t know why the heavens decided to give me
The wonderful gift of you as my friend,
But I´m grateful.
No matter what comes along, good or bad,
It brings me great comfort and security
To know that I can always count on you.
i hope you know in your heart that
I am that same sort of friend to you.
Our secrets are safe
and our hearts are protected..

Inga kommentarer: